Blogger is a free web based tool to help you easily publish your thoughts online as a “weblog”. Established by Pyra Labs in 1999, Blogger is credited with popularising “blogging” as a format of web publishing. In 2003, Pyra Labs was purchased by Google, enabling Blogger to offer all it’s services for free and develop the service to become the powerful publishing format it is today.
There are many reasons to choose Blogger to publish your blog including:
- It is completely free to use!
- It’s incredibly easy to use!
- Blogs are hosted on Google servers, and have no limitations on bandwidth
- You can completely customize the appearance of your blog
- Gadgets can be added to the layout by means of a simple editor
- You can post online, by email or using your mobile phone
- It is easily integrated with other Google services, such as Picasa, YouTube, Google
- Plus, AdSense, and Google Analytics.
- Advanced users can customize the template’s HTML code
After completion of the course you will be able to:
- Have basic knowledge of using blogger
- Create your own beautiful blog for your personal purpose or business
- Communicate with your co-worker and customers through out the comment tools.
- Post right from your smart phone
Duration of the course: 24 hours
Class Day & Time: Mon-Tue, M1 : 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Mon-Tue, E1: 6:00 – 8:00 PM