This is the most popular program widely used in administrative affairs in companies, organizations, universities, schools, and government.
This course is designed for people who want to be an expert-level user. After completing the course, students will have:
- An advanced understanding of Word environment
- Ability to guide others in the proper use of features in Word 2013.
- Ability to demonstrate the use of advanced and specialized features within the application.
- Ability to create, manage, and distribute professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations.
- Ability to customize their Word environment to meet needs and to enhance productivities.
Documents samples include business plans, legal documents, advertising brochures, and mass mailings.
Who should take this course?People roles might include editors, project managers, instructors, graduate students, technical writers, and others.
Key contents include:
– Creating the administrative letters, request letters, sales contract, financial report etc.
– Creating newspaper column styles
– Printing a bundle of invitation cards using Mail Merge,
– Creating a Table of Contents
– Using Word Art, Graphic, etc.
Study Time: Contact us to arrange your class .