- This Leadership Course comes as an introduction to the MBA curriculum. The students will realize and practice what leadership means in the new global and digital economy.
- The traditional concept of leadership and its top-down approach is obsolete.
- The new leaders are confronted to a highly competitive business environment. They are involved with organizational behavior, managing highly skilled co-workers. They implement “change management” to adapt the organization to the continuous process of innovation. Furthermore, they have to face cross cultural issues as businesses tend to become international, being regional or global.
- Are leaders also managers? The students will be exposed to case studies, group exercises, role plays, videos and will be given a final group assignment.
- Exciting through its content and format, this course is a stepping stone into the MBA curriculum.
Total Course Hours: 36 hrsCourse Hour: Every Sunday, 8:00 – 11:00 AM & 2:00 – 5:00 PM